maandag 10 mei 2010

Let's Introduce

I thought it would be nice to introduce myself.
Well, my name is Jess, I'm 18 years old and live in the Netherlands.
In a month I'm finished with school (thank GOD)
and fiinnnaalllyyy my life can begin.
As I told before, I am going to be a fulltime model
and this is what I'd like to be doing the upcoming months.
I don't want to get stuck in it, because I have a lot of other things I'd love to do.
I've got my insane afro, which I quite dislike because eeeveeerytiime at shoots when they say
'Oh! Let's brush all these curls and make an afro' I'm like noo.... Because it's no fun when you start to find out people only book you for your hair and not your face. An example:
But of course I know that when my hair gets straightened all the time, I miss my afro.

When people only know me as a girl with straight hair they're amazed when they see my real hair.
I would be too. I look like a hairy ball of frizz, not to mention the way it looks from behind.
I sort of think of it as a dead cat, eventhough that is quite terrifying.

Enough of this.

Besides modellingen, I also love to make music.
That is the other thing I was talking about when saying 'I have lots of other things I'd love to do'.
When I'm done with the fashion world I'll start making my next wish come true; be a musician.
I also like to post some of my songs, just to introduce my music to you.
Well, enough of me now. Now I'll start to post some pictures of my styles & clothing, like 1027340824 other stylebloggers do.
I'm like so original.

kissiekissie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten