zaterdag 8 mei 2010

New



How exciting!
Little old-fashioned me has turned into a blogger.
I confess I'm a bit of a loser when it comes to hip internetpages like facebook & twitter.
Everytime a new site like those is introduced, I stick to my old one, the one i'm used to (for way too long).
But now I thought to hell with it, let's give it a try.
Maybe I am a nice blogger and if i'm not, well, I'll just write these stupid stories for silly old me (and my parents).

A month from now the life starts which I'd like to write about most:
My life as a fulltime model.
The 6th of june my plane leaves for 5 weeks New York.
I'll be living there in an appartement with other models.
I'll be working, sleeping, eating, shopping, partying and all the others things models do during their days.
Because I simply don't know what's ahead of me, since I've only been modelling in Holland,
it seemed nice to me to share my new experiences with yall.

I'd like to post pictures, stories, style updates, music ideas and other things I like.
This page will be my little diary with everything a girl like me loves; fashion,music&style.

I hope you'll join me, follow my stories and react to them!
When I'm there all alone in my little appartement, I'd love to read your ideas too.

Lovelovelove
Jess

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten