vrijdag 23 juli 2010

home again

After I got home from New York I've been more busy than ever.I graduated this year so I went home to be at my graduation.A few days later me and my girl Britt went on a holiday to Rimini with Beachmasters.This holiday was crazy, exactly as we thought it would be, at least these aspects:Everynight a different party at different clubshouse music and dj's and dancing crazydrinking cocktails and other drinks. a little bit too much.waking up at 4 and walking all sleepy to the beach and laying there till it's time for dinnerhave dinner at a restaurant eating pizza or lasagne. dressing up at the hotelroom and singing along to stupid music like the vengaboys hahah.Britt and me are special because of our conversations about e-ve-ry-thing. especially about life and what to do with our time. deep, very deep.

when I got home me and my boyfriend decided to go away for a few daysso I was home for only one day.We stayed in Holland, 2 hours away from my home in a hotel somewhere in the middle of the forest.It was relaxed and I really needed that. I'm always most relaxed when I'm with him.He's making me feel comfortable and I love that.





love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten