woensdag 4 augustus 2010

Newsflash

It's very hard to write stories often, because I don't have internet in my appartment
and when I take my computer to school I only have a little time and besides that the internet is fucking slow
and that is why I can't put my pictures on my blog because it took like 5 minutes for one picture to upload and I have never been very patienced.
But for as far as words can show you enough of my life here, I'll try and tell.
Actually, I don't really know what to tell. Yeah, it's fun. It's beautiful. School is nice.
I've made a very good friend, Sarah with who I hang out like all the time.
She's my very best friend here and I think when she would go I would die of loneliness because there aren't many other people I can hang out with. People are very friendly, but it's like, the italians stick with the italians, the german with the german, etc etc so that kind of sucks because the whole beautiful idea of international friends is sort of bull shit.
Me and my french friend are quite special in that way.
But how I miss talking dutch sometimes. Sarah's english is worse than mine so a lot of the time we don't even understand eachother.
The other day we talked in bull-shit language. like ' haraglamishakrimagoeloe'
and we actually understood eachother.
A man came to us and asked ' what language is that you're speaking?' and we had to improvise like crazy but we got away with it quite fine.
He said ' where are you from' and I said ' a small country close to china' HAHA how dumb can you ever be to believe that, as if me and a french girl look like some middle of nowhere - pakistan people. he said ' what is your nationality' and we were talking to eachother in the bullshit language with a tone like ' i don't know, do you?' that was a kind of panic moment. We ended up saying ' we don't really have a nationality, it's a mix of a lot of nationalities'.

And that is just one of the 1283107 crazy situations me and sarah have been in.
I'll tell you another one, cause it's worth telling.
We were at a metro station somewhere downtown waiting for our metro.
As always, there were all homeless junky fucked up people walking around smelling of poo and asking for change.
But there was one guy (?) who walked like he had a stick in his ass and had a voice of a 12 year old girl.
he started talking to us and I must say he was hilarious.
He told us he was a gipsy and he could look into the future.
So we asked about our future.
He said we are going to be very rich. Sarah is going to have twins and me, i'll have three kids (KILL ME PLEASE)
He said I'll have my first record and boys will be in love with me. and sarah will find her dreamboy.
So how that sounded quite good.
But because he also said I look like Shakira, I don't really think anything of what he sais is close to the truth.
He shaked Sarah's hand as the metro was arriving. she didn't touch her hand for the rest of the day until she found a place to wash it. hahahahaha.

Today we were at Hermose Beach, and again, I fell head over heels in love with Los Angeles.
We were having lunch on a big balcony with view over the beach and the ocean.
It was warm and down at the beach people were chilling and playing volleyball (I feel it's some sort of californian obsession, volleyball)
in the restaurant they were playing beach boys and that kind of music and I felt perfectly happy.
Heaven excists.

1 opmerking:

  1. Hee,
    nice blog do you have!
    Nice story! we like the beach to, off course ;)


    XOXO
    Eef&Lot

    ps: Maybe you will follow us?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen