woensdag 16 juni 2010

EAT A CHEESEBURGER

%^&$%$*(^%( DARN I was writing this damn long message and then it dissapeared FAKIT then. i'll. start. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall over again I guess?


Girls who are models are all used to kinds of attention
for example girls asking all kind of questions about modelling.
I don't really understand why but people are always utterly interested in models
like models are some other specie or different kind of humans.
I guess that is the consequence of all the programs on televisions and in magazines.
In Holland I kind of understood it because there aren't a lot of models walking around all day
and people not really being used to it.

I really was expected this to be different in New York,
and expecting this to be more normal and common.
But when I came here I was SHOCKED by how people staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare
at me and other models like they're seeing fckin britney spears or something.
I'm not exaggerating while saying people literally
STOP walking and turn around to look at you.
And now I'm not even talking about the SUPER SUPER NASTY old men making all kinds of SUPER NASTY comments.
When you walk past like a cafe or starbucks people stare out of the window.
I didn't expected this, I really didn't.
There are sooo many models here.
I feel like it's some sort of different group of people, apart from the rest of the city.
It's always the same, men stare crazily and women give angry and bitchy looks and making bitchy comments like 'omg look at those models'.
I wonder why people always assume models with arrogance.
People think models feel like they're on top of the world and above all other people.
I guess that is why women react like that.
It's quite hard though, to have people saying things like that
and looking at you as if they know you, and know you're proud and a bitch.
Not to mention all the comments we get at being skinny.

the DUMMEST people in the WHOLE fckin world are those who think
ALL skinny or thin people, have a eating disorder or something like anorexia.
I guess it's too hard to figure out that some people are BUILD in some kind of ways
like some are build big and never will be tiny.
Even if I wánted to be fat, I could never be fat.
Just like some fat people ne-ver will get skinny.
boooooooooooooooooneeee struuuucttuuurreeeee...?!??!?!?!?
Excuse my agressivity.
But when you here every single m.f'in day things like
'GAIN SOMETHING'
you kind of get frustrated.
I'm ashamed when I'm eating an apple while walking on the street
because all the sad and fat people here immediatly are thinking something like "oh look that is her meal for today".

One of my friends was opening a pack of crisps and some person said 'Thank God, she's eating'.
Only when I'm in a good mood I can laugh about things.
Or when I think about it later.
Like some fat man on a bike yelled 'EAT A CHEESEBURGER'
I got all agressive but it actually is kind of funny when you think of it.
I hope I get used to it really soon and can give like the most arrogant and bitchy reactions.
'don't cry because you're fat, baby'.

From now on I'll keep a list of the saddest/funniest/bitchiest comments me and my friends hear.
For now;
1. 'Eat a cheeseburger'
2. 'thank god, she's eating'
3. 'gain something!'

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten