zaterdag 26 juni 2010

'Wow that tiny fat dude looks like Kanye West'

Me and my friends and some others girls went out on a diner at a sushi place.
We had to wait for our table so we sat down at the lounge.
A guy walked by all on is own and I looked at him and I said to the other girls
'wow look at that guy he looks like kanye west' but they were all like no way.
And I also really couldn't believe it because he was very small, and he looked fat.
And that is not how I picture Kanye West.
Anyway, finally our table was ready so we sat there.
The table next to us was like the head table in the whole restaurant and was full of people.
At the head of the table the same guy was seated as we saw in the lounge.
and that was when it started to occur to me and everybody else.
The guy sitting there actually wás kanye west.
He was having a diner with all this fancy friends and a black topmodel (uhh jessica white was her name)
and it was SO weird and SO hard not to look at him all the time.
famous people are so interesting to look at, I don't really know why.
But yay it was the first celebrity in New York I spotted! (finally after three weeks).
He went to the same club as we all did so we saw him there again.
It feels kind of weird to be going out at the same place as kanye west hahaha.
There was this other famous dude but I didn't knew him
But all the other girls around me nearly fainted so I felt like a noob.
He was an actor from 'gossip girl' . he's playing a guy named chuck and I have no idea what his real name is.
His table was next to ours so everybody was looking at him like the whoooole time
I also did, eventhough he just looked like a normal guy to me. only surrounded by like 20 pretty girls
who are desperately trying to get his attention. oh, what a life.
well, that was my exciting celebtrity story, woohoo.
If i would be staying one day longer I could tell about lady gaga cause she's giving a free concert at central park and it SUCKS that I'm missing that because I would love to see her performing.
oh well.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten