maandag 28 juni 2010

piccaaaa


Some pictures of the modellounge I told about + pictures of my way to the agency (now you can see what I am seeing almost everyday)


nice view

we got nailpolish so we painted our nails pink hihihi

My way to the agency. Although a big part is missing. My walk from the appartement to astor place (which is VERY LONG) and then one stop with the 6-train uptown. then I walk outof the subway station and that is where the pictures continue:

The little park at union square. I think of it as the dead-people-park because everybody there is lying in the grass as if being dead and sometimes it gets so scary it looks like a battlefield of a war or something. I guess that is the local place to sleep if you haven't slept enough in your bed.

Union Square. Some days in the week there's a market, which is very cute. sometimes art and touristic stuff and sometimes a food market with all healthy things.

A very, very important stop in the morning; starbucks. (don't know why it's on its side)

Fifth Ave. it's going right through new york, it's exactly in the middle. that is why the streets on the west side of the ave are called 'West 14th street' and on the other side 'east 14th street', which looks quite funny when you're standing between the signs.

The elevator in which i've been standing for so many times already. always to the third floor.

There we are, at the agency. It's a really nice agency. It's very big and spacey with couches and all. sometimes I just go and hang around, sitting at the computer, calling my parents.
The table in the middle is where all the bookers are sitting. on the right side sits mine.

1 opmerking:

  1. Even iets totaal anders hoor,
    maar hoe krijg jij je blog over de hele pagina zeg maar?
    Mijne is zo smal maar ik krijg het echt niet weg. Ik kan sowieso niks aan de linkerkant doen:(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen