maandag 21 juni 2010

New York Night Life

We were looking forward to it all week: FRIDAY NIGHT
We had the plan to go to the hamptons
some fancy place near manhatten with a beach and expensive beach houses with pools and big gardens.
But we didn't go there.. Ilona & Renee were out of credit so we could contact them
and had no idea how to come there.
So me and Ilse (Nicole wasn't going, she had to work the next day) were all desperate
cause we didn't know where to go and all.
Thank god one of the french girls asked if we wanted to go with her.
We could come with her, the other french girl, and their friends.
We met somewhere and went to the first club.
When we got in it was all empty so we were like okay… and sat down at a table.
People starting to serve bottles of vodka and tequila and snacks
And we could drink/eat for free all the time. I felt all celebrity-ish haha
There were starting to arrive more and more people and in no time the whole club was packed.
People were dancing and the music was awesome. Me and Ilse were going crazy
drinking this amazingly delicious mix of vodka and cranberry juice. God it was like drinking lemonade. Only difference; we were getting a bit oeh lala and I think I would cry in shame if I saw a film on which I got filmed at that moment.
The part between the first club to the second is one I can’t really describe. (hi-hi)
What I do can describe is me and ilse having the time of our lifes in the second club.
The music was so cool and we were dancing on tables and couches, also something I wouldn’t like to see on film.
I “made friends” (at least I felt like that) with some bodyguard who was like 2 meters long and SOO HUGE.
It’s quite embarrassing cause I wanted to make pictures with him but a bit too often so I’m like on 5 pictures with him hahahhaha I wonder what he was thinking. ‘poor girl, can’t handle alcohol’.
Anyway me and ilse decided to go home (we both don’t remember why) so got a cab.
I remember hanging out of the window calling “JOEHOOEE’ to people
I don’t know why I’m writing this on me blog, I should be ashamed.
Saturday we went again.
Firstly we went on a dinner with some other girls (who were depressingly handsome) and ate a actual meal (used to crueslie or knackebrod).
The club was downstairs. We went there and started drinking again.
During the meal we got some tequila cocktail but it was just like drinking a full glass of tequila which wasn't so nice. After that we got a mojito but we also couldn’t drink that because that also tasted like 50% full alcohol and I don’t actually like the taste of alcohol. It should taste of strawberry lemonade. Or something like that.
We started dancing and when O.M.G. by Usher came we climbed up a stage and danced like idiots.
And that went on for 3 hours when I started to get tired and sat down on the couch and couldn’t get off it anymore.
That’s how the night ended.
such a nice weekend it was.

Some of the thousands of pictures. Curly hair is friday, straight hair is saturday











1 opmerking:

  1. HAHAHAHA omg dit verhaal is te grappig.
    Ik zie het zo voor me heerlijk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen