dinsdag 8 juni 2010

New York Mornings

Every morning I wake up at a ridiculous time
like 6 or 7 am because by then it is already 12 or 1 oclock in holland.
I wonder how long it'll take for me to get used to the time here.
Yesterday was a nice day. I did some castings with two other girls of the appartement.
they're both dutch and also very nice so I'm a lucky girl.
I think I'm starting to understand new york a little.
but still I'm really happy that today I'll be going to the castings with one of the girls.
Her name is Ilse and she's very nice.
We went shopping yesterday and O.M.G. I literally went crazy.
I kind of expected I would, because of forever 21 and Urban outfitters.
But not as crazy as I went yesterday. EVERYTHING was cute.
I just cóuldn't choose.
Not to mention all the 10000000000000000 of pretty shoes here, halleluja.
With all my selfcontrol I only bought a jeans short, a striped Tshirt, a cute white dress, a grey tshirt and a light pink skirt. Urban outfitters officially is my heaven.




Did I mention the incredibly streetstyle people have in New York?
I was shocked when we drove around in New York.
All these pretty girls with beautiful dresses or jumpsuites, bare legs and high heels.
I'd never could have dreamed of a place with so much style in it.
It's like a reallife streetstyle blog where you just can walk around in.


Today I'm going to 6 castings and inbetween my hair will get cut.
just a little bit, thank god. eventhough it would be healthier to cut a lot
because my hair is dead allover. But I trust on the condionner they'll put in my hair.
two of the six castings are really important ones.
I'm kind of nervous because I want to look perfect and be perfect.
But that is quite hard.
I'm stressing allover about what I should wear.

Me and the other girls really want to see the soccergames
so we're trying to find a way to watch them, but that isn't so easy
because of the times being different and WHERE the hell in New york
will they show matches important for Holland?
I hope we'll find a solution because I utterly love to watch soccergames while the WK.
It's a sad thing I didn't bring my orange hats.
So you people should support holland twice as hard because I can't at all.

Still I have to put the pictures on the computer. Today I've castings till 5:30 pm so then i'll try to put them on my laptop and show them at me blog. So be patient!

love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten