zaterdag 26 juni 2010

stories

It has been way too long since I wrote something.
I didn't feel like it this week. My mood was kind of bad all week
but now it's finally getting better.
Just one week left and I'll be coming home again.
Can't wait, actually. New York is fun, but I wouldn't want to stay here longer.

There are so many things I have done and which I can talk about,
I don't really know where to start.
I’ll start with something from a week ago.
I guess I haven’t told about the model lounge.
The model lounge is some lounge where you can hang out when you’re a model (kind of logical)
You can get there free food and drinks and all, and everyday they give away things like dresses and shoes and bikinis. Yes, that’s nice.
Anyway, the lounge is opened from Monday till Thursday. On Friday the lounge is located at another spot. It’s the roof of some fancy hotel at 9th ave. It’s the penthouse with a pool and a roofgarden and goshhhh it is nice.
Ilse and I went there and relaxed allover and ate some sushi. You could get free massages also but we didn’t do that (why didn’t we do that?).
Yesterday there was this amazing brunch but stupid ass jessica didn’t go because she had to start at three and brunch was at twelve (waaay too early).


HAHA there’s another thing I really need to tell about.
The modellounge also gives free tickets to concerts. So Nicole and I went to one, eventhough we had no idea who the artist was. We only knew one song, the one that goes like ‘what do you want from me’.
Anyway we got there with 4 other models. The first dissapointement was the concert hall. I thought it would be HUGE and that was also why we went, to see the enormous hall.
But it was like not even as big as heineken music hall and something like two times paradiso. I found that quite sad for a concert hall at times square.
So at that point we found that the only thing we were there for, were the musicians.
So the first came (there were 2 small performances before the headperformance).
I was scared to death when these people came walking the stage
They were all like dressed up emo style with purple hair and tutu’s and chains and all and when they start playing I litteraly put my hands on my ears because it was SO LOUD
My punkrock period is way in the past and I never got to understand the music again.
All those guitars giving me a headache and the drummer trying to smash his drums and this leadsinger girl with red hair jumping around as having some sort of spasmatic attack.
No, I did not like the first concert.
But we had good hope for the second one.
This was a girl called orianthi and she looked kind of cool with blonde hair and a cool outfit and when she started playing and singing it sounded good. I was shocked when I found out that I actually knew one song, maybe you do too. It’s called ‘according to you’ and it’s kind of fun. She did some solo’s which were cool but after 5 of them it got kind of boring.
But all this time we stayed, because we wanted to see the guy we came for.
On the way in we saw some t-shirts with disturbing pictures of him where he looked like gay gothic gay, but then we were like , nah he’ll be normal.
But omg….
It went like this;
We were waiting for an hour already so we were getting very unpatienced (just like everybody else in the room).
So when FINALLY the lights were turned down everybody started screaming like crazy. Even before the show started it was already sad. At the back of the stage there was some sad powerpoint playing with all these scary gay pictures of him. But when he entered the stage.. omg I was like.. I couldn’t say a word. I was too shocked.
He stood there on the top of a (very sad) little stairs wearing a long purple coat with feathers on it, shiny leather pants, a very deep v-neck top with 100 silver necklaces, leather gloves, a high purple hat with feathers and he was wearing silver makeup.
Can you imagine what that looked like?
When he took off his coat all the girls start screaming as if they died and I got all crazy as in HOW COULD YOU FIND THAT SEXY
W000t I know like, Bill from tokio hotel is bad, but this was like 137120837 times WORSE
And OMG when he started dancing
I wanted to kill myself.
He was like dancing very sensual like a snake and all and oh god, you don’t want to know what that looked like especially in THOSE PANTS.
We stayed for 4 songs and then we took of.
Damn, that was some waste of time.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten