zondag 6 juni 2010

NEW YORK CITY BABY

It's not just a fantasy anymore,
I'm here, really really here, sitting on my bed
in the appartement, in Manhattan.
I can't really tell alot about today because
nothing really special happened.
The plane left at 2pm and we arrived in New York at 4 pm local time.
So now it's 9pm here, while actually it is 3:06 in Holland.
Hello Jetlag.
Tomorrow will be my very first day.
And actually I can't wait!
I'm looking forward to work.
In the morning I'm going to Trump agency, to get to know everybody there.
At 12:30 there's a Calvin Klein casting where I need to go to.
Nicole is also coming so that's fun.
(me & nicole)
Nicole is the model I'm here with, who is my colleague at House of Orange
and also at Trump in New york, and Why Not in Milan (and hopefully Marilyn at Paris).
She's the most lovely girl, and I'm happy to be here with her.


Eventhough I'm quite afraid of dying in envy because of her work.
Nicole is inmense succesful and how it is hard not to envy that.
For example when we arrived she had to do the fitting for the Diane von Furstenberg show HELLO
I'm such a n00b loser hahahha
But it's also kind of a motivating for me to work hard.
I want to do that too!

We made some pictures today but I'll put them on my computer tomorrow.

Now I'm going to (try to) sleep.
I need to look good tomorrow!

Love

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten